f

Monday, January 1, 2018

happy happy new year!!

hey! a fresh year is upon us, and so what are you thinking...feeling...hoping for?
(via)

i have had amazing opportunities this year. i started a new job somewhere dear to me, i have met new friends, co-workers, i moved to the city, alot of adjustments, changes & excitement with all of that. i've developed a love/hate relationship with the T, i pushed myself in 2017, i wanted to. i really enjoyed 2017, even though, to me, it flew by!

and so a fresh new year is here, how will you build your new beginning? i'd love to hear! here are some goals (some lofty, some not) that i have for the new year, i'm just putting them out there...

i want to adopt a dog.

i would like to volunteer my time.

i want to buy a vintage car.

i want to paint more.

i want to smile more.

i want to plan a long road trip with my adopted dog :).

i want to listen to more live music.

i want to take a vacation to somewhere i've never been with my son.

i would like to try to make one new recipe a week.

i want to be a patron, here.

i want to buy a house.

i am seriously going to bring my blue tooth speaker on the T with me one day, turn the music up loud, and see if anyone will dance with me on the way to work. ha!

happy new year!